Facebook Account

pryidevsblog

Recently one of friend is created too many Facebook account through same IP. Previously I think that if we create too many Facebook account from same IP that account was blocked. What you think about this???

Thanks!!!!

I think there is no problem to create more then one accounts of Facebook on same IP. It is a miner problem and it is not the reason for block the Facebook account

Facebook Account For Rent
Advantages:
+ Processing time is faster, less prone to ad approval.
+ Reach is higher than personal account.
+ Unlimited money.
To get more information please contact:
( please send us link of products when u contact )

Faceb00k account to run an advertisement and increase traffic, Unlimited money, just contact me, please! Or You

Last edited:
Facebook is a community where people use their authentic identities. It's against the Facebook Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account.
If you want to represent your business, organization, brand or product on Facebook, you can use your personal account to create and manage a Page. Keep in mind that a personal profile is for non-commercial use and represents an individual person. Learn more about the differences between Pages and profiles.
If you're using your profile to represent something other than yourself, you can convert it to a Page. If you're a public figure, learn about allowing followers.
If you have 2 or more accounts, learn how to move your information into a single account. You can also add another name (ex: maiden name, nickname, former name) to your account.

Hi guy!
I am working as a senior executive running FB and GG ads for SMEs company in Japan which is an advertising company.
- Our job is running ads CPI, CPC, KPI ... via FB and GG.
- We also lease GG and FB account. Our customers can spend a lot of money and not worry about being locked.
- We have been running ads for a number of national and international companies.
- After providing advertising accounts for a lot of customers, we do have a lot of experience in running the ads. We can assist you with the experience we had and we hope to share and learn more from you guys.
Let’s talk me on Skype: tiennd5264
Thanks!

I think your friend is quite similar to me. Creating multiple accounts on one IP and I was nothing affordable.

Back