EU server provider ...

The best eu server depends on what you are doping. Are you targeting one country or all eu or world wide. If you target one country try to use servers located their. If your making sites for all of eu any cheap eu server is fine just make sure their is not set up or upgrade fees.

If site if for world wide i like using cheap servers in countries with no VAT taxes

Last edited:
I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with QHoster.com - it is TOP web host.
Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.

So far I have no downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give QHoster.com Hosting a chance - you won't regret it.

I think QHoster.com is awesome they get back to me fast and they anwser all my questions!
I am a an experienced web user and have tried literally dozens of web providers before but none with such high standards.

I vote for legionbox.com.
All I have to say is great things about them, Support was on the ball, and answered faster than I could blink an eye, Network is great throughout the world. Very highly recommended!

I would like to say that NetShop ISP web host does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

Give my vote for QHoster.com hosting. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.
They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.

KVChosting.net servers are worthwhile.
Their support has been exceptional.
My issues and queries were resolved promptly. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality hosting services.

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.

Servers from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are worthwhile. Helpful, friendly manner, prompt reply.
I have always been helped quickly, and efficiently in a professional manner.

Back