EU Based VPS hosting

Kuratowski

I need EU based VPS hosting provider to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
What can you tell me about Libertyvps.net and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?

I would suggest you to go with scopehosts hosting provider, They do provide ssd powered hosting service on reasonable prices. Have a check their services and features.

Being on your place I'd use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations because of their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.

EU VPS hosting servers

There are plenty of eu vps hosting companies you can look over. liberty offers offshore web hosting with servers located in the Netherlands. You usualy pay more for offshore vps so you can find a cheap vps hosting copmpany for less money.

if you looking for cheap vps europe and not just Netherlands then you can get cheap vps servers in uk and some other eu countries for less money. Some companies also have cheap vps linux and cheap kvm vps. If you need offshore than liberty makes sense but most people do not need to pay more money to host offshore.

Last edited:
According to my knowledge Libertyvps.net is providing fast servers built with enterprise hardware by skilled tech support. Their services are affordable to anyone and provided with huge variety of useful free features.

i'd to thank libertyvps.net team for providing me with good services.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!
Great host. ++++ recommend.

I know Libertyvps.net got to be the best EU vps. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.

Thanks for your suggestions, I'd definitely use Libertyvps after that. They have attractive deals and affordable pricing.

Back