Email Signature

The best way to market yourself online is to put as much details as you can in your Email Signature. I put up my Website, My Profession, My Skype, My FB, Twitter and even My telephone Number on the Signature of my emails. Emails are the best way to reach out to the people and tell them what you are upto on the Internet. It has worked good for me so far.

You put the M the wrong way around, it is EWD!!

It is beneficial to add a link here if it is permitted. I would like to know the policy about this as i am guessing you need to do a certain number of posts before you are granted permission to add a signature link. As you are a senior member i am sure it is ok for you, not sure about newbies though.

It is beneficial to add a link here if it is permitted. I would like to know the policy about this as i am guessing you need to do a certain number of posts before you are granted permission to add a signature link. As you are a senior member i am sure it is ok for you, not sure about newbies though.

Well, I am not talking about to add link here. But I want to know the benefits if I am add link in my eMail body as signature.

Hi! In fact, it is not enough to put your url address in the signature. Now there are special services that can help with the design of email signature. For example, you can use the excellent apple mail html signature generator. I used to contact them when I wanted to send my services by email.

Back