Effects Of Google Plus On SEO

livinghorse

I am not sure on this so want to initiate a discussion on this forum that what other members of this forum thing about the effect of Google plus and its impact on regular Google search Engine rankings. Do tell me what do you thing of this and have you ever noticed effect of implementing Google Plus on any of the websites you guys manage.

Google Plus is a social media from Google and it has very important for Seo of a site.
Google Plus profile get improve your site rankings and much authority in Google with more +1.
Also tag your business location in Google Places to get the maximum benefits and be active on Google Plus.

The more Google+ votes your website has, the higher your website will rank on the Google search result rankings. This also counts for other social signals, such as Facebook likes, Twitter tweets, etc.

In my opinion, Google values google plus shares more than the other social websites like facebook and twitter.

Well i can understand why that is the case, Google plus is their own product and they want more people using it.
If they start providing more value to google plus signals, then surely more people will start using them.

The more Google+ votes your website has, the higher your website will rank on the Google search result rankings. This also counts for other social signals, such as Facebook likes, Twitter tweets, etc.

Absolutely agree. It's even more effect if you the user or someone else are logged into a Google+ account.

Social Media is very important to promote a website and Google plus is the product of Google so I think Google will little bit biased for this so it is very effective as I think..

Google+ is known to improve your rankings on Google. Sometimes when you search a site, it will say "--- People +'d This". Pretty much any type of social networking site will improve your rankings, especially if people talk about it.

Google Plus is one of most popular SMO technique. Being a product of Google its best for social promotion. Using with hash tag is can give best results.

Matt Cutts said in January that Social signals are not a ranking factor at this time. Personally, though people claim the links in Google Plus are do follow (if inserted properly), I have never seen any of my posts appear in Google's search result, so I am not so sure about how it makes a difference.

Google+ has a strong effect on Google search not only because it is a product by Google but due to the construct and the power of it, but you have to take the time to optimize your page, profile and content.

Back