Effective SEO

ozadin

What is the most effective SEO method you have tried, or heard of?
Personally, I think social media is the best way for SEO. There are many social media websites out there like Facebook and Twitter that can generate leads in a matter of seconds. The hardest part about it is just building up your fanbase.

If you talk about effective seo term then firstly you should think about your content quality with great backlinks( relevant backlinks). SMO (Social Media Marketing Optimizatio ) is helpful only to increase website traffic and visibility in marketing. SMO and SEO both are under the internet marketing but SEO is most helpful to grow business and get more important in search engine because by doing effective SEO we get good rank in search engine. For effective seo one most important factor that you must remember is quality backlinks with quality content.

SEO techniques :
Article Marketing
Social Bookmarking
Local Listing
Blog creations
Blog Submissions
Guest Posting
Press release submissions

Promotion of the site on Social Media is becoming essential for a site along with SEO to get more traffic and brand popularity of the site.

The only things that I have been doing and focusing on are -

1. Forum Postings and using the signature links
2. Article posting
3. Blog comment posting

Out of the above, I have been doing 1 and 3 myself and as such I have more faith on them. As for the #2 on my list, I have already asked the writer to stop and have no plans of continuing it further. Maybe I will have my own time when I will start writing for my own website, as until now, I have been writing for others.

I have heard that using Google+ is looked on more favorably because it is owned by Google. I haven't gotten around to using the site yet (although I have a profile).

I continue to use what other people have mentioned such as articles sites and blog commenting.

All Off-page techniques are Effective SEO but in my opinion Article,forums and blog posting are the best SEO tactics.

Link Wheel is not too beneficial but you can try for Link Trundle that is the improved way of Link Wheel and effective for getting rankings & traffic on the site.

Leo packers and movers Bangalore is on SEO, but it is not coming to first page for Packers and movers bangalore keyword. The website is not moving below 20 page for my targetted keyword. what can be done on this? Please expert suggestions and guidelines required.

Back