Ebay Fee Structure For Sellers

williamjones

Any body here have been selling items on ebay because I am planning on starting a business soon on ebay and this will be my first ever ebay venture so I want to know the fee structure of ebay which they charge to the sellers.

Does this fee structure varies with the items and is there any bracket that some one sells particular number of items and his fee structure or commission structure would be different than another person who sell more or less items on ebay.

We are a bronze "powerseller" so we have a 10% discount on eBay fee's, it helps out a bit, but what's really good is the "Top Seller" icon, it increases sales quite nicely!

eBay fees have changed a lot over the years, I've sold on eBay since 1999 and at one time around 2005 I left because they dumped a huge fee increase on us and Power Sellers like myself joined forces to leave and loudly protest.

I've gone back, some years later but remember, you have to consider insertions fees (right now they are zero), final value fees (a % of gross sales) and Paypal fees (2.9% = $0.30 of cash received). It adds up depending on your gross sales. But it's the cost of doing business and your not only paying for the platform but the enormous marketplace.

If you have a store than add on a minimum of $14.95 per month and your fees may be different. So perform your due diligence and plan everything in advance before listing.

Back