e-commerce store

Social media is now a days big source for getting huge traffic, these kind of online stores can easily get traffic if they promote the website in proper way.

It's very simple now a days to increase traffic on your blog or eCommerce website, you just need to have some attractive content and share it to the social media . It will increase your traffic and gives you more users.

Last edited:
There are a number of ways I have gotten traffic to my web site. The first thing I did was I started a blog. I try to write at least 3 times a week a blog article and when I write the blog I do not write in terms of trying to sell, but I write in terms of trying to help my audience and give them information about what can help them.

Social media is currently a days enormous hotspot for getting gigantic activity, these sort of online stores can without much of a stretch get movement on the off chance that they advance the site in legitimate way

Landing Pages
Send paid traffic to landing pages for products not to the homepage. Or send paid traffic to categories that match the users intent. Optimizing landing pages is a must, if you’re not doing it read this article first.
Products descriptions and SEO
Use product descriptions, and make sure they are both engaging and original. There are reasons for both of these rules.The text description gives search engines something to index and well-chosen key words ensure that you can be found. Creating unique descriptions prevents you from being accidentally filtered out as spam by search engines.
Site-wide search means sales
Attracting customers to your site is only half the battle. Helping them find products on your page is essential to close the sale. And the best way to do this is with an easy-to-find and easy-to-use search function. Utilize every aspect of design to help it stand out: placement, color, cursor focus, and the all-important white space. And make sure to do your own on-site keyword analysis to improve descriptions.
Speed
Page abandonment is an avoidable annoyance for any website, but for sales-based sites it can be disastrous.

Back