Drone Internet

calspider

Facebook have been taking a initiative in which they are preparing to make internet available to every person on the planet by hook or by crook. They have even been planning to provide internet access to remote areas by using drones and lasers.
Technology and connectivity would reach to such a level that no body on the earth will remain without internet connectivity and moreover they plan to do it free.

It seems that facebook is no longer just a social networking company but becoming like google and expanding to other areas. Virtual reality goggles was only in the news recently, and now they are becoming an internet service provider. It is good to see these advances, FB has a good name and a lot of capital so they should follow google's footsteps and drive technology forwards.

Facebook is buying other large companies, and is gained good market reputation over last few years, drone internet certainly will great innovation but I think this will work in few countries around the world. good step by facebook

Facebook have been taking a initiative in which they are preparing to make internet available to every person on the planet by hook or by crook. They have even been planning to provide internet access to remote areas by using drones and lasers.
Technology and connectivity would reach to such a level that no body on the earth will remain without internet connectivity and moreover they plan to do it free.

i think this is better. free internet everywhere is for convenient use specially everywhere in the world

Before ordering a drone, it is worth answering the question for what purposes it will be used. I have, for example, for entertainment. If you want to keep your finger on the pulse, keep up with technological trends, but at the same time do not assign any functions to the drone - choose the freestyle fpv drone. As a rule, they have a short flight range (and some models are not intended to be launched outside the office or apartment at all), modest shooting performance, and are equipped with the simplest functions (return to base, headless mode, etc.). Such a device is able to acquaint you with the principle of aerobatics and can become a toy for all family members.

Back