Do you use Dreamweaver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryItalian

I will be honest I frequently associate Dreamweaver with my coding tools when I am programming, it helps to view a live demonstration, and it also cuts back on a lot of discouraging frustration. It also lets me associate other tools I use with it, so I can get things done in familiar and recognizable enviornments.

Do any of you guys use Dreamweaver on your projects?

I haven't used it myself, but I don't create sites or templates for others. I have always just used the editor for my blogging platform and previewed before updating. But I never did a full template either. Is Dreamweaver pretty user friendly for somebody fairly new to HTML? I mean I know the basics, but have not expanded out too far beyond that.

Ever since I found CodeLobster, I have almost stopped using DW. Codelobster not only provides quite a great set of features, it also supports - inline code completion for jQuery, MySQL, PHP, HTML, CSS and the paid version also supports Wordpress, Drupal.

Yes i m also used dream viewer and this is a grt tool for developing a website. Dream viewer is make a platform for develop a website easily...

Well, I use Dreamweaver to code and I really like its interface. And plus the fact that it auto-completes since I'm always using the coding interface. I've used and own other editor but I prefer Dreamweaver for it makes coding easier.

I haven't used it myself, but I don't create sites or templates for others. I have always just used the editor for my blogging platform and previewed before updating. But I never did a full template either. Is Dreamweaver pretty user friendly for somebody fairly new to HTML? I mean I know the basics, but have not expanded out too far beyond that.

IMHO, I think it is user-friendly even though I didn't use it until I'd gotten the full grasp of HTML. But, from my experience with it, anyone can use it. Although, I'd advice you not to use the WYSIWYG editor until you've mastered HTML.

However, whichever interface(coding or drag and drop) you end up using, you'd be amazed you'll also be learning CSS along the line. . . All in all, Dreamweaver is a wonderful tool to use.

I used to use a lot of the Dreamweaver specific functionality a lot, like 10+ years ago, but now I use it mainly just for coding stuff for Wordpress. I love the program and just feel comfortable working in it. It's like an HTML/CSS encyclopedia while you are coding away. I will say though, I really hate their new CSS panel - so much so that I've considered going back to CS6 for now.

Yes i am using Dreamweaver tool, this is a great tools for developing a website. Dreamweaver create a good platform where we can develop a Dynamic and statics website.

Dreamweaver is best tool for the web developer . There are many added on the dream. Dream weaver is very help today using tools. cs6 is best tool many feature is added .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back