Do you use blogger?

Trellum

Is any of you using blogger? Even for personal purposes? Because I am, and have been since 2007! I use this blog platform to keep my personal blogs, it also brings back some really nice memories :) All in all I think this blogging platform is one of the most user friendly ones out there, but I know that Word Press is the right choice if you're looking for something more professional. I've noticed most people prefer Word Press... which made me wonder, is any of you still using blogger?

I am curious. Since you are using it from 2007, have you been seeing any profits? Is it lucrative?

Personally, I migrated from blogger to WordPress as soon as I could, but initially I used Blogger to get the hang of everything related to blogging. I used that free platform for like 2-3 months.

I've used Blogger for a while, but I decided that Wordpress was a lot better. Blogger takes a lot longer for you to customize your website, it is harder to add sections because you have to add to the HTML code, and there are no good looking themes that I've found. Wordpress has thousands of themes, hundreds that look very good, the ability to install plugins that help with SEO and your load time, and a lot more. Overall, Wordpress is simpler compared to Blogger.

Well, I still use blogger but for my personal blog which I'm not really pressurized to post or make a whole lot of features on. And I used blogger since it basically covers all my needs as I don't need anything elaborate. But, to be honest I hate the restrictions attached with using blogger. Although, one can make very nice looking blogs using blogger with the right skills at hand.

However, if I want a blog more elaborate and very business orientated I would go for self hosted wordpress. This way I would make any customization I want easily and have total control over my contents and website. Nevertheless, using a particular blogging software does not guarantee success in itself but the hard work put into it.

I created my first blog using Blogger. It was very simple to use but now I am using Wordpress. It offers variety of free templates and options to create some wonderful websites or blogs. It gives us freedom to customize our templates design and content with more powerful tools.

I prefer Blogger and have been using it now for about seven years, perhaps longer than that. I was never able to master Wordpress even though I use it to post to many content sites that I write for. As for building my own site, I do prefer blogger. There are some things that take a while to figure out but once you do, you will marvel at how easy it was. I am reading a magazine about getting your business online and there is an extensive section on Wordpress that I will read when I get around to it, perhaps it may help to understand it. I have also noticed that many professional business people online are using Wordpress sites.

I love the simplicity and hence I have been using blogger for last two years. I am not an expert blogger or web designer and hence I don't prefer blogger.

I still use blogger for my personal blog. I really like how user-friendly it is. I agree though that WordPress offers a lot more flexibility. I plan to migrate to WordPress by the end of the year.

I have Blogger right now for my first, "experimental" (well, I am experimenting on it, hope it doesn't explode haha), blog. I hated it from since I was messing around with WordPress.com but now, it's actually not bad. I really need to learn how to edit it though.

For newbies who want to try their hand creating websites, i think blogger is a good platform to experiment. I created my first four websites in Blogger and i learned a lot from that experiment. Later i found that when it comes to plugins, Wordpress is better as they have a variety of plugins to choose from.

Is any of you using blogger? Even for personal purposes? Because I am, and have been since 2007! I use this blog platform to keep my personal blogs, it also brings back some really nice memories :) All in all I think this blogging platform is one of the most user friendly ones out there, but I know that Word Press is the right choice if you're looking for something more professional. I've noticed most people prefer Word Press... which made me wonder, is any of you still using blogger?

Blogger is still very popular blog platform and is close to my heart too as I have had my first blog on blogger itself and is still live with a decent traffic.

Yeah i am using blogger this is very popular and best site and good features site. i really like this and this is very effective for any website and business.

Back