Do you use any paid keyword tool?

hclpd

I have been using Google Keywords Tool ever since I started blogging, but I have switched to Keyword Samurai now. What about you guys? Do you also prefer a paid tool more than a free one?

Right now I am sticking Google Adwords tool as it is completely true. I have heard only good things about Samurai keyword tool. What's your personal experience with it?

No, I have never used any paid tool for Keyword research.
I always rely on Google Adwords tool and its search trend for keyword research & selection.

It seems as though all of your prefer to use keyword tool, isn't it? It's not anymore. It has changed to Keyword Planner.

Market Samurai is essentially pulling data in from Google's free keyword tool. It's a great program on it's own for competition analysis, but for actual keyword phrase discovery, it's much faster to just do that in Google's tool. Plus Google has the lions share of search traffic.

I tried Market Samurai before. It's helpful for competition analysis. I stopped using it because I found that Google's Keyword Tool does the job for me. And Market Samurai also uses Google's tool to extract its data. Google recently replaced the Keyword Tool with the Keyword Planner. The interface might take a little getting used to but I'm actually liking it better than the Keyword Tool.

Back