Do You Think Of Life and Love...?

Life? You really only get to live once. I have a close friend who died recently. It was so quick. No one expected it to happen. She was hospitalized for 4 days and then gone. And then you live everything behind without previous notice. No preparation, whatsoever.

Love? One thing I wish I have. I have my family and friends, but I never get to experience that special someone. I would love for him to show me (further) about what love is.

Yes...love is neccessary in one life. How can we live without loving each other. I feel very sad when i think thet no one is loving me. I feel possessiveness when somebody love my close freind, father, or mother. Withou lovce we cannot feel attachment to any one. Without attachment we cannot share any of our feelings such as happiness or sad. It will cause dipression.

Because it explains why we are here on earth.

If a child was not loved by their parents or anyone they turn inward and become emotionally stunted or worse vindictive and introverted.

Charles Manson is a prime example.

Love between humans serves the purpose of being on this planet.When one is forced to live without it,they become disenchanted with life no matter how they try to look at it. Even loneliness of a hermit is not a richly rewarding life by loving standards.What is strange is that without God's guidance of how we should all be a loving human family , humans cannot create and hold on to love for all others.
Loves light is lost in the worlds shuffle of violence and selfishness. I would have given up on love years ago if I not seen that without it life is not fulfilling. When I see couple at their 50th anniversary
I see that some kind of values about life are instilled within them both. Many cannot operate without it,yet others want nothing to do with it and always feel the strange emptiness they have inside them.

Back