Do you take care of your health?

MorgUK

So on this forum a lot of us are looking at SEO and how to make money, but have you guys ever thought about your health? I mean, there's no point in having lots of money if you don't have good health to enjoy it. A lot of us get too stressed out, gain weight and start smoking. In the USA a lot of people spend their life savings in the last few months of their life on healthcare!

Do you keep an eye on your health?

Of course, staying healthy is one of my most important goals in life. I've noticed that society seems to be more prone to stress these days and that isn't good. I also can't figure why people smoke when they know (hopefully!) that it's bad for you and may eventually lead to your death. I would, instead, quit smoking and use the money you save on cigarettes to join a gym and turn your stress into determination.

Of course, staying healthy is one of my most important goals in life. I've noticed that society seems to be more prone to stress these days and that isn't good. I also can't figure why people smoke when they know (hopefully!) that it's bad for you and may eventually lead to your death. I would, instead, quit smoking and use the money you save on cigarettes to join a gym and turn your stress into determination.

Love that attitude, and I agree with the smoking, it blows my mind when I have friends with no money yet they're always buying smokes every other day. Must cost a fortune each month just to damage your health.

Generally, I watch almost everything that I do with regards to my health. I tend to be careful with what I eat and drink. If I'm taking something, and I start sensing a negative change in my body, I'd stop the intake.

I think the key to good health is moderacy in everything. Don't over exercise or under do, don't play with your sleep too much to a fault. In fact, try not to do anything to a fault. Otherwise, they could affect either directly or indirectly on one's health.

It's kinda difficult to stop when you know that every word you write, every action you take, is going to prove lucrative. When you see the results, you forget about everything. But yeah, we need to take care of our health as well.

Love that attitude, and I agree with the smoking, it blows my mind when I have friends with no money yet they're always buying smokes every other day. Must cost a fortune each month just to damage your health.

I know some people that do this as well. They complain about been broke everyday and they still smoke everyday. I really don't get why people would continue killing themselves everyday with their own money(which they don't even have in surplus).

Generally, I watch almost everything that I do with regards to my health. I tend to be careful with what I eat and drink. If I'm taking something, and I start sensing a negative change in my body, I'd stop the intake.

I think the key to good health is moderacy in everything. Don't over exercise or under do, don't play with your sleep too much to a fault. In fact, try not to do anything to a fault. Otherwise, they could affect either directly or indirectly on one's health.

You're right on the money. Some people go at it too hard and exercise too much which leads to exhaustion and stress. Also dieting too much, it's not good for your mental wellness and you need to give yourself a break to stay sane! Just eat moderately healthy and do some moderate exercise! :)

It's kinda difficult to stop when you know that every word you write, every action you take, is going to prove lucrative. When you see the results, you forget about everything. But yeah, we need to take care of our health as well.

I can fully understand what you mean. It's good to have that feeling/motivation that you can't wait to wake up so you can get back to work, that's great and I love that feeling. But, you have got to balance it out, take a break on the weekend or take some time out to see friends or do a hobby.

Sitting in front of a computer certainly doesn't help with the get-fit plan. Especially when you add snacks and soda next to your keyboard! Perhaps those google glasses will help so you can access a computer while running on the treadmill or lifting weights. I walk around a lot and dont smoke so hopefully i'm not too bad but definitely spend too much time in front of a PC.

I personally do some exercises at home early in the morning before I go to work. In the past years way back in college I felt that, I taken for granted my health.

Stress never favors good health, that's a fact. Moreover, stress can even ruin one's life if not diagnosed on time; stress can easily grow into chronic form and even depression (I coped with mine thanks to cbd oil, oil cartridge vaporizer and vision spinner 2 battery).

Of course! for me health is the main value in my life. if I have health problems I find a quick solution to them on pocketdrugguide. thanks to the valuable information here, I learned a lot about the human body and about the best medicines. I am sure that you should also study this site in more detail

"Hey guys!
I recommend you to check virtual call from https://drmental.org/ to do online family counseling. You can use the website and get connected to a psychologist within minutes. The psychologists at Drmental charge a minimal fee for their services which is very low compared to the consultation charges at a hospital/clinic."

Thank you for sharing it here, so many cool recommendations! I have been looking for some options for me too lately. I think I will get some supplements and vitamins from eDrugStore.com, give me some more tips and suggestions here, please

Back