Do you stick to one affiliate program per site?

tmgenterprises

I rarely have just one affiliate program on a site but from what I can tell, most people seem to promote just one thing. Almost all of my sites are informational and lend themselves to a variety of products so I usually mix things up and have products from multiple networks or programs. I also try to promote both digital and tangible goods, whenever a niche has both to offer. What do you do?

There are good reasons as to why someone would stick to one or do multiple ones, but I personally would only do one at a time. I'd do it that way because then I could put all my time and effort into getting the most out of it, without having to focus on multiple of them at the same time. It's really just convenience and focus reasons for me.

A good reason to stick to one affiliate program is when you have a solid niche and have ranked well on search results. if for example you have a website intended for Las Vegas Travel guide only then you might wanna stick to a hotel reservation program for visitors to book to a hotel online. You wouldn't want to have adsense on it because it will just stray your potential booker instead.

I think sticking to one would be the way to go. It lets you focus on that one and make it well known. I have never done multiples before and for me personally I think it would almost be harder for me to do my best. I might get easily distracted having to do too much at once. Just me, but I have seen others do more than one and they seem to do well with it.

I stick to promoting books by doing reviews about them, the good and not so good points included. I would have liked to branch out to other niche and products to promote but i focus first on books , by being an affiliate to Amazon. i am still learning how to be an internet marketer so i take things one at a time.

My advice is don't stick to one affiliate program Try as may as possible. If you find one that does not work for you try the next one and the next one until you find the affiliate programs that you'e comfortable with.

Last edited:
Back