Do you root your android phone?

neweaver

I know it voids your warranty, but truthfully it is one of the best ideas that can be done. I love the speed and the new options a phone inherits when it is rooted. Has anyone else every tried to root their Android phone?

I have not rooted my Galaxy S2 yet but when I find a full-proof method somewhere on Youtube I will. I had the phone for a while and I never found a need to root it but I'm hearing it's really good and awesome to do it. Any recommendations for how to root my Galaxy S2 and if I should install some other Operating System on it to make it all cool?

I didn't do this on my HTC Desire HD, but I have done it on my Note II, as the effort involved wasn't too great. Works well too, apart from stopping over the air updates. However, it's easy enough to un-root to get those, so if and when...

When I had my HTC Wildfire. I rooted the phone, and customized so many different things that it actually made it more slower. Though, it was a great new experience, in the end the insides of the phone broke, and now I'm with the iPhone 5.

I don't have Android phone to root. But my friends who own Android phones have rooted. Rooting makes your Android phone more customizable and fast.

Absolutely! I don't hesitate on cheaper devices, but I would do good research before rooting a newer (more expensive) device. There is always the potential for "bricking" your device so I only do it on more expensive things if I can afford to lose the money it cost.

As i know that rooting a mobile may void warranty but i have rooted my galaxy ace and running with the Samsung S2 os on my mobile the mobile was working awesome .

I have rooted my Sony Xperia Neo V, it has been awesome experience, trying out different ROMs and various Overclocking options.
You can always get the latest android experience just few days after the android release. However, the phone might not support it so well.

Back