Do you love eating cheese?

marry

Cheese is very nutritious for our body. It is made from milk by coagulating it casein protein by adding some lemon juice in milk and then heating the milk. Cheese is used to make several delicious dishes. It is used for making Shahi Paneer, Cheese tomato, Paneer Pakore, Palak Panner, Mattar Paneer, Chole Paneer, Paneer Kulcha, Cheese onion bhurji. These are some best and delicious dishes that are very much liked by Indians as well as foreigners at Hotel Hong Kong Inn. Cheese is good source of Protein, Calcium, Sodium, Vitamin A, Magnesium, and Phosphorous. It is also used for making many sweet dishes.
I love eating cheese dishes to much.

I also have to admit that I love eating cheeses as well. One of my favorite types of cheeses is mozzarella. I put mozzarella cheeses on pretty much everything, despite my wife telling me not to do so. It goes great with eggs and with white rice as well. In my family's household we probably go through a huge block of cheese within 2 weeks. The only thing though that I do not like about cheeses is that it can be fattening, but you have to take the good with the bad.

Top Your Toast With Mascarpone, Not Butter
Most people have only eaten mascarpone as an ingredient tiramisu—but it's actually a great butter substitute if you just can't part with the creamy stuff. Mascarpone tastes just as rich and indulgent, but it has 62 calories per tablespoon (compared to 102 calories per tablespoon in butter). That's 40 percent fewer calories!

Back