Do you like SEO?

jammiecutts

There are many SEO guys I know who complaint about how bad they feel when their profiles get banned from forums, link removed from blog comments, and when directories are suspended where they had published their stories (articles). Sometimes, it gets even more frustrating when you have to post 5 comments and none of them get approved by the blog administrator.

How do you feel about doing SEO? What makes you happy, sad, frustrated, overwhelmed about this job? Please share your views honestly.

I'm an Amazon Consultant who had started his career as an SEO Executive. I like SEO because it is rewarding and interesting. You get to know about so many online businesses.

SEO: a strategy used by SEO guys to rank the website higher in SERPs, before the Google updates SEO used was done in numbers ignoring the quality. I hate the silly SEO mistakes leading to big disasters a good thing about SEO is that it drives organic traffic to the website and is relatively free of cost. I like doing guest posting on sites having a good reputation among users.

Back