Do you like Pineapple ?

kilato

How many of you like Pineapple ?You know that pineapple prevents digestive upsets ..
I do not like pineapples but my mother make me it it because it is good for stomach.

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming from United States Of America. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to eat different different Fruits and want to have their there benefits as more as possible. So if you really want to know about do i like Pineapple, then i will tell you that yes of course it is my favorite Fruit ever. I love to eat this juicy fruit as well as drink its juice too. It provides me a lot of useful things, which is needed to make my body Healthy and Wealthy. It is really a very sour and sweet fruit, i had ever eat in my whole life.

Pineapple is my all time favorite fruit, and pineapple has lots of health benefits, Pineapples are very high in vitamin C that assists with collagen synthesis. This helps to encourage the health of the bones, skin, organs and blood vessels.

Last edited:
I do like pineapple as a fruit and as a desert. One of the reasons why I like pineapple is because it's pretty easy to peel and take off the skin. Another reason why I like Pineapple is because it is low in calories and as stated by others, has loads of vitamin c. In addition typically Pineapple is not that expensive so it can fit within my budget.

Back