Do you like Instagram?

YES I Like the Instagram. Instagram is a free photo sharing program launched in October 2010 that allows users to take a photo, apply a digital filter to it, and then share it on a variety of social networking services, including Instagram's own.

In regards to the opening thread, personally I like Instagram since it provides a simple "startup hobby" for those who are looking to find something to do. In my opinion, Instagram can be a stepping stone for those who are maybe interested in photography and want to delve into it. It's a good platform to get started with and taking pics and uploading can be a simple form of entertainment.

I do like this platform but not able to figure out how it can be utilized for promotion. Can someone please share their view on this or share the strategy that can be of help?

Instagram is one of the most important and popular mobile pictures and videos sharing application, it is the first video and photo sharing app on the mobile. The different benefits of Instagram tool are such as;-
It increases the artistic ability by taking pictures at different scenarios.
It will help to improve the communication.
Your friend list will increase.
It was also helpful to increase your professional links which are really helpful.

I like using instagram but sometimes it skews me, sharing private information on the internet not good which can be missuses. Always read privacy & terms before using any online social network and learn how to protect yourself.

Back