Do parents these days need parenting classes ?

kilato

Now a days don't you think that parents need parenting classes ?
Our generation is having a lot of maturity problems and they are so much engrossed that they fail to pay attention to their kids. They dont even given them time which is really bad thing..

Hello all newbies, how are you all. Nice to meet all of you. I am Prince Charming. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. So if you really want to know my thinking about do Parents these days need Parenting Classes, then i will tell you that may be this statement comes true after some years because it is very fast and sharp minded next Generation in the World. All their activities are not like old Generation. So Parents could not understand, what's running in their Children minds.

Hey, lol its been a decade but I found this question interesting!
Yes, many parents...especially, new parents, find parenting classes helpful. These classes offer guidance on modern challenges, from technology use to emotional support. They provide practical tips, support, and confidence, helping parents raise happy, well-adjusted children. Parenting classes can be a great resource for anyone looking to improve their parenting skills.

Back