DNA Data Storage

ctomoon

A recent technology news is very interesting and please tell me what do you think. Although Sandisk and other hard disk makers may not like it but i have just read in a news paper that scientist will be able to store data in the DNA of cell. According to the news the information that can be store in a cell will be of so huge quantity that entire world current storage devices storage can be stored in the cells approximately the size of human palm.

What do you think we would be storing when we have that much storage available as the storage we will have then will be approximately unlimited.

If this would happen we would not have to buy hard disk or RAM ;) and i will at least save few hundred dollars per year.

Scientists always do some thing new and give ideas but it is not always possible to bring the ideas into actual reality or it may take some time for the ideas to be implemented so keep your belts tight and look when we would be able to use our DNA for storage of huge information.

They always come up with new ideas however they need to test them out.

Many of these ideas do not workout very well in the end and work for a short amount of time usually.

Researchers dependably do something new and give thoughts however it is not generally conceivable to bring the thoughts into real reality or it might require some investment for the thoughts to be executed so keep your belts tight and look when we would have the capacity to utilize our DNA for capacity of immense data.

DNA digital data storage refers to any scheme to store digital data in the base sequence of DNA. This technology uses artificial DNA made using commercially .

Back