digital painting

harry

could anybody tell me how do i start digital painting.??. is bamboo fun tablet good???:.any comment and help in the right direction would be deeply appreciated. thanks in advance.

Spend a lot of time searching on Youtube. It's a gold mine for what you're looking for. You'll find almost countless hours of learning materials. Have fun!

Digital painting is an emerging art form in which traditional painting techniques such as watercolor, oils, impasto, etc.

Digital Painting is an art of Painting through Digital media or software programs as its name suggests.
All the tools needed for painting such as canvas, Water color, oils, paints, brushes etc. are applied through digital tools in a computer program.

Digital art is the use of a computer and an external device, such as tablet or mouse, to emulate traditional styled paintings without the hassles of traditional painting.

It is easier to make a mistake and create better effects on digital paintings more then traditional paintings. You can share your creation easier with digital painting.

You need a software and if you're not comfortable with painting using your mouse (and I don't see who would be) then an input device too like a Wacom tablet. Most drawing tablets have some sort of basic software bundled with them I think.

Digital painting is a method of creating an art object (painting) digitally and/or a technique for making digital art in the computer. As a method of creating an art object, it adapts traditional painting medium such as acrylic paint, oils, ink, etc. and applies the pigment to traditional carriers, such as woven canvas cloth, paper, polyester etc.

Wacom and Cintiq are the most popular tablets for doing digital painting, but they cost an arm and a leg - you're looking at a couple grand on up. I think the top of the line Wacom runs around $3,500.

There are some other competing brands as well that are considerably less but still rather expensive. The price range on these generally runs from $400 - $1000.

I was looking into these a while ago as well, and came across this review which really had me intrigued - especially considering it's price, which is around $80.

FRENDEN • The Little Monoprice Graphics Tablet that Could

Back