Difference between bookmarking and social bookmarking?

Social Bookmarking is a similar to bookmarks. Bookmarking we can add links or bookmarks to our favorite Web Pages and save them on our computers. But these links are limited to only our computers, we can’t access these links on another computer .Social Bookmarking
Remove this problem. When a page is bookmarked within a social bookmarking setting, the bookmarks will be viewed across the web

Social Bookmarking is a similar to bookmarks. Bookmarking we can add links or bookmarks to our favorite Web Pages and save them on our computers. But these links are limited to only our computers, we can’t access these links on another computer .Social Bookmarking
Remove this problem. When a page is bookmarked within a social bookmarking setting, the bookmarks will be viewed across the web

Maybe you right

Hey andyle....
I am Totally agree with your answer. Social bookmarking will be viewed across the web and I can access our social bookmarking sites at any places and from any computers. As we can access, our niche targeting audience will also access our saved social bookmarking according to their need. In this way we are illegible to reduce bounce rate and can also increase CTR of our same website according to SEO corner.

one thing I also want to share for beginner in SEO that social bookmarking also help you to index your website quickly.

Bookmarking is one of the top link building strategies. Bookmark is best source of backlink and traffic. You will be able to improve your website’s Google ranking by improving your link popularity through bookmarking. Social Bookmarking is an online method of storing, organizing, sharing and searching bookmarks of selected web pages. A bookmarking site allows members to save links they have an interest in, as well as sharing them with others web users.

Back