Dell laptops vs HP laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetcorn

In today's world there are my companies which deal with Laptops. The two top companies i could think of are Dell and HP. Out of all the brands i know i chose them because they're one of the most reliable ones. Which one do you think should be on the top?

I think hp is better than dell in laptops at least. I have seen dell laptops performance is not as good as they show. You might get dell laptop cheaper than hp for same config but hp's laptop life is longer.

It depends on what type of laptop rather than the brand. Dell does a variety catering for different users. The have an enterprise laptop for business users which is more rugged, and that costs a lot more than the typical home user model. Also they have a gamers laptop which is considered one of the best on the market for playing games on a laptop.

I haven't used any HP laptop before, but I have a Dell laptop. I like the Dell laptop because it's lighter than HP laptop in weight. One of my friends has a HP laptop, and it's quite heavy when I hold it. I think Dell laptop is somehow cheaper than HP laptop in terms of quality and build.

When it comes to laptops, HP beats Dell in all aspects. I have seen many HP ultrabooks which have great performance as compared to their Dell counterparts. But this changes when we move to desktops. You need a desktop for gaming, then go for a Dell. HP mostly create Desktops for business and office handling, gaming is not their speciality.

I've used laptops from both Dell and HP and have no preference. I don't understand the brand loyalty some people have, its the product that matters not the brand. You'll never get a company that's 100% amazing and every product release has been exceptional, you'll always get a dud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back