Default i want to design a responsive website

mwaraitch

hi every body how are you all?
i have a serious question i want to design a responsive website let me guide which plate form i have to use. WordPress or Megento joomla Opencart osCommerce ? :confused::confused:

I think WordPress is not one platform who provide responsive websites rest one are also work fine with it. It depends on your designer how he/she design. All the platform works fine with not just responsive site but others type too.

WordPress is the best platform. It is responsive and providing lot of plugins .

thank you for your nice suggestion. :) but i have heard so many stories about real issue of security with WP .. i need a secure Responsive Website for my business.

I think WordPress is not one platform who provide responsive websites rest one are also work fine with it. It depends on your designer how he/she design. All the platform works fine with not just responsive site but others type too.

thanks for your reply.. yeah we can make our website responsive with custom code but I'm looking for Best CMS which ca be easily customizable. can you please recommend me .

Thanks for sharing this article, I will be looking forward to read more of your posts.
WordPress is the best platform.

I am glad to have come across this web design question. Just yesterday, I was thinking that Google+ and SNS should offer such services; I think that they may in the foreseeable future.

Hello my Fellow!
Being responsive is the quality of the theme or template you are using. So you should ask for a theme that would be having "responsiveness". It's always recommended to ask the seller about the receptive feature of the theme/template, otherwise you can make a theme/template yourself using a responsive generator like TemplateToaster.
And also,
I want you to let know that all of the platforms you have asked to suggest you best from, are good. It depends on your technical expertise that you can make best use of which platform. If you want a very simple platform to work with then i would recommend you WordPress. Joomla and magento are a bit more technical if have to make their best use.

Back