Deep links

mehulagrawaal

Hi guys,
I have some confusion about the basic concept and format of deep links. Let me elaborate my question. I have one website, say xyz.in, and abc, jkl, pqr are the main products/categories of my business.
So can I put deep links like abc.xyz.com, jkl.xyz.com or I should put it like xyz.com/abc, xyz.com/jkl. I want to know about this from SEO/Google point of view that what kind of effect both will put on my domain.

Deep linking is a tool used by websites to point a visitor directly to a page within the website instead of the landing page or front page of the site. Deep linking allows visitors to go directly to the information they require, which may be available on a certain page of the website, but not on the web page to which the basic link leads.

Happy:)

Deep links send mobile device users directly to relevant pages in your app rather than your website. Users click on ads and go directly to your app pages. You can use deep links in many Google Ads products, including App campaigns for engagement, App dynamic remarketing, and Search, Shopping, and Display campaigns.

Best Astrologer near me l Astrologer in Brampton l Vastu Expert In New York l Vastu expert in Mississauga l Vastu expert in Toronto l Vastu expert in Vancouver l Vastu expert in Oshawa

Deep links send mobile device users directly to relevant pages in your app rather than your website. Users click on ads and go directly to your app pages. You can use deep links in many Google Ads products, including App campaigns for engagement, App dynamic remarketing, and Search, Shopping, and Display campaigns.

Best Astrologer near me l Astrologer in Brampton l Vastu Expert In New York l Vastu expert in Mississauga l Vastu expert in Toronto l Vastu expert in Vancouver l Vastu expert in Oshawa

Back