dedicated-servers-top.hosting vs cantech.in

I think you should have more reliable options. According to my knowledge hosting022.com technical team is skilled enough to deliver any webmaster performance hosting with best stability and top customer care.

As for me I'd recommend you to use servers from time-tested companies like wavecom.ee and integralhost.net.
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.
Support is second to none.

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Pirateshosting.net have an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.

I can say Giga-RDP.ca is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Their reliability is nice, support is responsive and prices are reasonable.

No doubt, HostingSource.com is reliable. Haven't had any problems.
Great customer service and support through instant messengers.
Any time you need help they are there for you. They are offering 50% off the price on 1st month order.

I'd recommend you to use servers from superbithost.com, they have well-balanced servers with Bitcoin payment method and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
There are no contracts on their services.

My suggestion is to do comparison of offers and choose the best fit. I can name rackend.net that is delivering reliable server hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

Back