Dedicated server for huge traffic website?

LIKEUS

Hi,
I need a HD video hosting server. Need Huge traffic but it will be good if they have good Hardware.
What are your views on GTHost.com server hosting solutions? Can I trust them? What host is better?
Please suggests.
Thanks.

QHoster.com servers are worth trying.
I feel very comfortable recommending them to my friends and associate artists and business partners. Awesome technical and customer service. They have a patient way of dealing with my inquiries and I always feel heard, understood and that they care!

Well, GTHost.com will take care of you, as they have me. Good pricing for dedicated servers.
Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.

USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris. I'm quite happy using GTHost.com instant server hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.

DOUBLE thumbs UP to GTHost.com hosting service! The dedicated server hosting service has been excellent and top notice thus far.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

Well, GTHost.com is reasonably priced and offers huge storage and transfer amount.
If you have questions about your account you get a response in almost a second.
The Price is more than ok for what you get.

Back