Dedicated Hosting is Needed. Hostgator don't meet my expectations?

LIKEUS

It is not good news, I decided to switch from HostGator, these guys are unbelievable.
They blocked my 50k website because of too much traffic then i decided to move to dedicated server its almost three days other site are still on reseller account working fine...
Need 500 gbs of space, 6 gbs of ram and 6000 TBs, Linux
Any good dedicated servers offered by reliable web hosts?

As for reliable option to get dedicated servers, can recommend a good reputed one: it is Hostsailor.com
I just submitted my first ticket about a question I couldn't find in the knowledge base. I received a very satisfactory answer within 5 minutes!

Hostsailor is good

Very pleased with the servers
I have 2 vps with Hostsailor and is very satisfied. So far no downtime, servers are fast and the price is very very fair. One get a good treatment, and all in all its very hard to find something to criticise as everything run smooth and without problems.

I believe, you want 500 GIGs of diskspace, 6 GB RAM and 6 TB of bandwidth. This configuration is very simple and anyone can offer it to you. I could suggest you Low cost dedicated server of AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting.com is a leading dedicated server provider that offers top notch hardware specifications at most affordable prices backed up by the 99.99 up-time guarantee and highly efficient technical support.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Exmasters.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

You can trust Downtownhost.com. I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.

I have been nothing but pleased with Giga-rdp.in dedicated hosting services.
Many control panel tools allow you to track every single bit of statistics that I would ever want to know about my site.

I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that with hosting from Giga-RDP.in everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

I have noticed Giga-RDP.in can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

As I see Giga-RDP.in is delivering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

All I can say is the bigger the name the more trouble it creates, I prefer Serveria only for Dedicated Servers given that they not only have excellent facilities, but they have excellent pricing which anyone can afford. They have Multiple Gigabit Connections, Unmetered Traffic, Clean IPs and 14 days money back guaranteed is also available to help us.

Good Question
This is the most dedicated web hosting today on the planet SBI. It helps you build from stores to information websites.

ALL web hosts offer you space, bandwidth, and some functionalities but they don't give a crap if your business succeeds or not. SiteSell offers many tools and stuff to make your website succeed. I am toooo lazy to explain everything myself so just follow these links. Whatever you do take the video tour) When you are ready to buy please follow one of these links, I get a commision;-) You won't regret it I use it and it's the bomb and there 30 day money back guarentee. You won't loose anything.

Back