Dedicated Hosting Help!!

If you are in search of reliable fast hosting provider check for offers from ChicagoVPS.net. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff

VPS server is usually cheaper than fully dedicated server, but remember that a VPS is a piece of dedicated server and a hosting provider can host 10-20 VPS servers on one physical dedicated server.

If you have your own dedicated server, you will have to pay much more for it( it least $250 per month), but you won't have any neighbours on your server.

According to my knowledge ChicagoVPS.net have stable server solutions. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

I have plenty of experience on dedicated hosting. In fact, even currently I am using that only so I will definitely suggest you that, but remember to have the right hosting company for this. I will suggest you Serveria, it has excellent plans for dedicated servers and all within a suitable range of price, so you can select any of these and feel very comfortable due to 99.99% Guaranteed Uptime. Also, it has support care which is active 24 hours throughout the year without a second break.

I'd like to say that AJKservers would be good to get server hosting solutions at low pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

Back