decent server

Kuratowski

I require a decent hardware, stable network and skilled support.
Would like to know your views on Hostzealot.com.
Any info on their server stability and speed? What can you say about their features?
Waiting for your suggestions.

Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
You can look at Pirateshosting.net servers. Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

Well Hostzealot.com isn't the only company which provides decent and reliable servers at modest rates.
Services from centexhosting.com are worth your attention too. Pirces are affordbale and srevers are as stable as a rock.

Use reliable and quality dedicated servers from time tested companies, I mean ir-hositng.com and pirateshosting.net , these hosts are solid and prices are competitive taking into account the needs of alltheir customers.
Their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses!

I can say Hostzealot.com is offering top server deals. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.

Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish. Any disk space, RAM or Data Transfer requirements?

Well, I can also recommend you to give findmeaserver.com a try. Their service is totally free, so you will loose nothing if you try them. They will help you to find the best dedicated server host for your needs.

I know that with hosting from Hostzealot.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Did you check their reviews and see what their existing clients are saying about them? Check the reviews first before finalizing on the hosting server from them.

Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
You can look at Pirateshosting.net servers. Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

I argee with you

Going to use Hostzealot.com server deals. I liked their attractive featured plans, reasonable pricing and responsive sales staff. Thanks for your assistance.

When you choose the dedicated server, be sure that you are not choosing the hardware vendor. Because, when you run into problems with your dedicated server, just a hardware vendor won't help you out. It's recommended that you choose the dedicated server provider with most skilled support.

If you have not purchased the dedicated server yet, I could suggest you another excellent hosting provider. AccuWebHosting is the leading dedicated server provider since 2003 serving over 20000+ customers across the globe.

look for a fully managed server, as i notice there is a numbers of people who don't know how to manage a server still getting unmanaged server due to pricing issue.

Back