ddos protected VPS hosting solutions?

Sunsayeron

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead.
I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 4GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $40 a month.
Any info on OBhost.net and Kvchosting.net vps solutions? Are they reliable?

Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price. I enjoy having kvchosting.net as my hosting provider.

Happy using this account: SSD P1 VPS - RAM 10 GB, Disk 120 GB, 4 Core CPU, 8 TB bandwidth, Pricing $54.99 per month.

If you want excellent, prompt customer service for a very reasonable annual fee, then I wholeheartedly recommend Kvchosting.net SSD VPS.

I found them via google and looking on forums after my last provider became unreliable and unobtainable.
Needless to say, you'll have no such worries with this host. Whenever I have had any issues, I have received prompt responses by email.

If you're shopping around for an affordable web hosting plan, knowing what features and necessary services you want and what you should pay for them can help you pick out hidden costs that could launch your cheap hosting plan into an expense you just can't pay for.

Back