day by day my website ranking down

Hi! you have to check your content and back links. You may have built some unnatural links and poor quality backlinks. This may be the main reason for ranking drop. I suggest scanning your website using free website scanner online. Also, try using Google Webmaster Tools, you may see the status of your website there and they provide tips and techniques on how Google see websites. Goodluck!

Check for if your backlinks are good. Off page SEO can never be over. So keep on doing that. Plan a good strategy of Off page solution as per your industry standards, your target audience.

Assuming you are speaking about the website you link from your signature, the problem is most likely with the contents on your website.
On-Page Contents:
I went through your website and don't it seems to be a bit downside on both language and sales point of view. There are enough keywords but that is not the way it is supposed to be written. Try hiring a professional content writer and re-write your website contents.

Google naturally loves a website with a user friendly content (in a well written format). Poor contents written hastily just for including on-page keywords, will not work (no longer).

Links to your website: I am not sure whether you are monitoring the links that ping back to your website. But some of the links pointing to your website are really low and badly hit by recent Google Updates (possibly Penguin). You can easily say that by "N/A" (as their PR). Disavow them on Google Web Masters tool, it will remove any bad effect they might have caused, then focus on improving adding some good quality relevant links.

Some links (from directories) are submitted in wrong category of directories, check them too, you can use the mail ids you used to edit(applies in most reputed directories), other wise you can Disavow those links.

This forum for instance is directly related to SEO, Web design and other similar web related topics, and links from here are not exactly relevant to your website. So consider finding forums, blogs and directories that are relevant to your industry. Lately Google recommended links from relevant website much more important for ranking, consider it too.

All the best for your SEO efforts...!

I have gone through your site and I have found you back links is very low and I think it badly hit by the Google algorithms and need to change your content. The time you upload a fresh content don't forget to internal linking in that.

It's something every website publisher dreads. You wake up one day to find your website has suffered a significant Google ranking drop. After all the hard work you've put in to gain footing in Google's search engine results pages, to lose not just a couple of spots, but ten, or twenty, or more, can be disheartening, not to mention a hit to your revenue. If your site's not ranking, it means people may have a tougher time finding you, which means they're not reading your content or buying your products or services. What do you do?

You can google by "meta tag analyzers" and try through different SEO sites and recommendations. One thing for sure, you have to have patience; google updates PR every after 3 months apprx.You can also hire some experts for this. Try sites like SEOclerks for expert.

Back