Current Online Marketing Way

what is the best online marketing way now a days, please share some valuable information ?

There are a lot of online marketing strategies depending on your goals, though usually it is all about leads and conversion.
To increase leads you must first know your target market. From then you will be able to know what strategies will work best for that certain target audience.
Perfect example of online marketing are ads, social media, content, multimedia, document sharing etc.

Creating high-quality & optimized content on a regular basis to drive organic traffic, while effectively targeting strong leads via PPC marketing. Having a strong online presence in social media is also suggested, both for social bookmarking and for the leads it can generate.

Honestly, check out the thread I just posted under this topic, that's the most valuable information you're going to get that is relevant to 2015, trust me. That will explain things better than I will right here ;) Alternatively, check out the review in my sig.

Follow the below strategies to do best online marketing,
>content marketing
>reputation marketing
>Email list building
>offer eCommerce shopping
>Facebook advertising

There are a lot of online marketing strategies depending on your targeted products, to increase sales you must first know your target market. Exception to this, India has huge products for which the entire world demands. Open an own online store and start selling your products online.
This is the best current online marketing way.

Thanks for reply!

There are so many techniques you can use for online marketing. You should adopt SEO techniques that will be greatful to promote and increase traffic too.Some SEO technique are:
1.Video creation & submission.
2.Web 2.0.
3.Microblogging.
4.Press release.
5.Info-graphics creation & submission.
6.Blog posting.
7.Social bookmarking.
8.Forum posting.
9.QnA.
10.Article submission.
11.PPC Ad Campaign
12.Document Sharing