Convert Iphone Into Satellite Phone

Just wanted to share a story I read from a magazine and I was amazed that now Iphone can be converted into a satellite phone. We all are aware that satellite phones are available all over the world even in jungles and poles. Now your iPhone will wear a Thuraya’s SatSleeve and will start working like a satellite phone.

Do tell me if any of you have ever used Satellite phone and what to you think of this news of converting Iphone into satellite phone.

Just wanted to share a story I read from a magazine and I was amazed that now Iphone can be converted into a satellite phone. We all are aware that satellite phones are available all over the world even in jungles and poles. Now your iPhone will wear a Thuraya’s SatSleeve and will start working like a satellite phone.

Do tell me if any of you have ever used Satellite phone and what to you think of this news of converting Iphone into satellite phone.

This is insane! Could you post a link to the original post? If not, do you have details on it's release/specs?

I would really like to read an article about that, that's amazing. Yesterday I've been at a part in the hills and only one phone network provider had signal, the others didn't. So you don't need to be in the jungle or at the poles to need it, it's enough to be in a valley surrounded by woods.

This can open a lot of doors for a lot of different phones! I would love to read this article for myself. Do you of a way I could find it? Thanks for sharing the great post!

Back