Content VS Backlinks?

:D what came first, the chicken, or the egg.

The way I started out firstly focused on quality content that is unique and keyword rich in areas like the top, center and bottom of the page. If images are part of the content, I would use alt tag to describe the image, but toss in a keyword as well. When I was happy with that, I started working on backlinks.

Hope, It helps.

Both are important part of SEO. Quality content and quality backlinks play vital role for optimizing a website. How both works??? To make a website popular and drive more traffic (customer engagement), quality content is important. The more is the quality and unique content, the website gets indexed by the Google. Also backlinks lead to the getting page rankings. So you cannot miss any of these, as both the content and backlinks help in getting a website indexed easily and quickly...

:D what came first, the chicken, or the egg.

The way I started out firstly focused on quality content that is unique and keyword rich in areas like the top, center and bottom of the page. If images are part of the content, I would use alt tag to describe the image, but toss in a keyword as well. When I was happy with that, I started working on backlinks.

Hope, It helps.

Great information. Thanks for sharing !!

Content : Content is king in SEO. Google like fresh and unique quality content and to increase potential of your website. Updating fresh content tends to increase the audience visit.
Backlink : Building Backlink is important in SEO, it increase the page rank higher and bring your website first in the Search engine.

Both are important for SEO, good content is an on page SEO technique whereas backlinks creation is an off page technique. Search engine gives more importance to the content as compared to the backlinks but backlinks are necessary to get traffic to your website.

I think baclinks.

Last edited:
Back