Content Length

albertkane

Substance is dependably a ruler in the event of ranking a website. Always compose an article which is having more than 1000 words and it's a decent approach to pull in the Search Engines to give much significance to your site article rather than some other site's substance which is in the middle of 500 words.

As for me, the best lenght of the content starts from 500 words/1 blog post.

I was testing how different perform 500-words articles, 1000-words articles and small 250-300-words blog posts. And I found out, that articles with more than 500 words were indexing better and were shown higher in the search results.

If you want to show you content on first page of google without having great backlinks. You should always write content around 2000 words minimum. So you can outrank other top ranked content. As backlinks won't be factor in future.

The more you write good quality contents will help. 500-300 words are not great. Because you can find short content already mentioned on quora, facebook etc. So work on creating long contents only and which makes sense the most.

there is no hard and fast rule about content length. It varies from 100 to 1000 words depending on the nature of your blog and its content. The important thing is the keywords which you need to focus and try to rank on search engines. The type of blog also defines the word count or length of your content.

Back