Content is the king of SEO

ayushbajaj

Content is the king of seo because if your content is good and fresh content is added to your website on regular basis then you will get repeat visits which will further make your website searchable on google result. Good quality content also shows that your website is well maintained. If your content is relevent and valuable then other user will create backlinks with your content.

Last edited:
Yes today content play a very vital role in promotion of website, If you added fresh and unique content than you get weight-edge form google and other search engine, and if you added duplicate content in the website, that case search engine can be penalized your website and which effects on your ranking + traffic.

Good content in SEO in that which is unique from other content as well as in which people are interested and remain eager to share it through different medium especially social media networking sites.

Yes, Content is surely the king of SEO. If you create an engaging and high quality content for your website, then Google will surely bless you with an increase in traffic as well as page rank.

Yes, Content is the king these days. If someone wants a good rank for website or blog then content will play a major role in it. Powerful and unique content is required for website or blog. If content is fresh then there is a high chance to get good rank on search engines. If anyone tries to copy other's content then Google will definitely punish that website.

From my own experience I can say that the content is very important nowadays for google. One of my sites, which is very regularly update and almost no link building got a very attractive position in google search results. Site was almost daily updates unique and valuable content! And that was enough for get good position in google.

Great content has the ability to pull the most obscured of websites from the depth of the "ocean" and bring it to limelight.There's this force of attraction around it;whatever see it gets attracted to it.

True! Content is the King! unique and keyword rich content is the best ranking criteria. Some of the Digital Marketing Agency Singapore and other high competitive places, the major preference is for the content, and they have special team to create unique and high quality content.

Back