Consideration for moving to new server hosting

Edison Thomas

At beginning of figuring out which program on which system,considering Something like database,php,asp,etc.,on your former server before moving to anther,my suggestion is that you should install the same environment with the former after choosing new one in order to avoid complicated operating procedures.
Then you are able to be so familiar with your program that you can have no dead links on your new server.after that,you need to know the point where different server have different pseudo-static rules.That's why most of websites meet 404 error. Most of the pseudo-static rules can be converted.Of course,a few cant be exchanged.but you can download it on official website to fix easily.
Let's say backup stuff.you should pay more attention to backup.your website maybe can't be visisted temporarily.So you have to make a copy for database and files in case that you meet data lost.
Eventually,the relationship between seo and replacement of server is alone,which can't make a big effect on ranking of your website expect for your changing your content on your website.However,given that you need the safest way,after moving done,you can keep the two serve running Alternatively, you can apply old ip into your new website.
If you more ideas,you can leave them.I am Edison from vpb hosting company.you can add my skype edisonthomaskt in order to exchange more website each other.Thank you

Back