Computer Science

luifranc

I'm thinking of taking up some short course with Computer Science to help me deal with my online business even more. Anyone here can refer me a good online class?

By computer science you mean software using courses for software like Microsoft Office, Adobe products and so on? Or what do you mean? I can help you if you answer my question.

you can use ebiz online cource to know more about computer and you can join in some course to know more about codeing and techniques

If you can go for Microsoft virtual academy, that will be great as far as many more certifications will be earned from there, as well as you will get a good knowledge of almost every technology including HTML5

I think Computer Science is a very wide term, what do you want to learn? There may be better and more effective ways to learn skills which are applicable. An industry standard might be good as well, especially in the job market. I studied Computer Science and Electronic Engineering so if you want tips on what courses are useful, or how hard it is, I can help.

I wouldn't bother with computer science. It does into detail on a wide variety of IT subjects a lot of which will be of no use to you. It might ask you to do some Java programming and hardware components of a computer. In your case a specific course tailored to your requirements of e-commerce is what you need to be looking for.

LEO Privacy is nice app this can hide images and videos and it can also speeds your mobile and it is very good good good so every one install this app to secure your files secret.

computer Engineering is the best branch because now a days all people use computer and if you have whole knowledge about the computer then you can get a job easily...

Back