Coconut Oil

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming form United State Of America. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to use Coconut Oil always in Summers as well as Winters too. It is really a big solution for my hair falling. With this i do not need of hair gel in the Winters, because it stay my hairs without gel. It is the big reason of my choice.

A friend of mine who lives in India told me that his wife uses coconut oil on her hair and it's always sleek and shiny. That differs from my own which is sometimes dry with split ends. I might try this out soon as my hair could really use the moisturizing.

Well coconut oil is good for hair,Coconut oil has been used for thousands of years, and it just happens to be one of the most effective conditioners for all hair types, In fact if you check, you’ll find it’s the secret ingredient in many a commercial hair conditioner.

Last edited:
I've read a lot about coconut oil since I got rid of my irritant contact dermatitis. I use it often for my skin to get rid of eczema or any sort of skin bumps. I have read a lot of reviews online that they've used the oil for their hair too. Some others shifted from olive to coconut because they were getting folliculitis from olive oil.

Back