cloud for e-commerce

Monty

Hello there! I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to help me in choosing a hosting provider to order cloud hosting for my e-commerce websites. I'd prefer to get one based on SSD.
I have found Everest.net hosting deals. What do you think of them? Any personal experience?
Do they provide discounts?

Hi, I would recommend you to go with Scopehosts.com. you will get reliable Cloud hosting for E-commerce website.

Several friends have moved their business sites to hostingsource.com and I plan to move my primary corporate web site to them soon as well.
Glad I decided to host with them! The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners.
I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend them highly.

I suggest you to do research on them via google search and define with specs you need. In accordance to my own research I suggest you to rely on Everest.net services, because they have responsive support and reasonable pricing on their featured plans.

Hi, For the e-commerce site I think block storage openstack will be a good option. It is Persistence, Data High Availability, High-Performance and Cost Effective. I think you should give it a try and I sure you will never regret your decision.

Good luck!

I know with cloud hosting from Everest.net everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

According to my research Everest.net provider has been rock solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.

IMHO, viux.com would work fine as a good alternative for getting cloud web hosting solutions for running e-shops.
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

Check their reviews about service and support before having the subscription, you need to consider the server performance, uptime and their features on hosting service.

Back