Chrome Apps To Dominate Soon

hisslikesnake

Google have been releasing apps for its browser Google Chrome and these apps will be wide range. The only thing they will have in common is that they will only be able to run on Chrome Browser and not on other browsers like Internet explorer.

This may not be new news for many people but things may catch up and one people will be used to the themes and look and feel then it may be easily for them to shift to Chrome OS . So what Google is trying to do is to put its own app system on Windows operating system. Some people even at this point may prefer to use Chrome aps rather than web aps because the app store for Chrome may be bigger very soon. Right now its just about 50 apps but this number can change dramatically if Google decide to put this in fast forward mode.

f course, they will be dominating.

Everything Google touches, turns into gold. It's their specialty. They put their heart and soul into making, developing and promoting a product.

I don't know if they will dominate, but I can see how desktop apps for Chrome would be appealing. I wanted to install it and use it for one app myself, but it didn't play nice with Windows 8, so I deleted it. As for Chrome OS taking over, it will be a while. The younger crowd may have no problem with most of their stuff in the cloud, but you have a lot of people that still want the option of having certain things on their actual computer and Chrome doesn't offer that.

Back