Hello,

You can do the following things for promoting your items on Amazon

1. Optimize Your Listings with SEO
2. Buy Sponsored Product Ads
3. Share Listings on Social Media
4. Run Competitor Analysis
5. Partner With Influencers
6. Maintain Strong Product Ratings

These are powerful tactics but excepting this, you can also build your own app like an Amazon to build your own market. This will benefits you more than the Amazon app.

Yeah, I do. I want to predict everybody on the spot. Amazon is a difficult source to do with. At the very beginning, you need to read the guide on FBA. Here you can learn everything about fees on Amazon. It is necessary if you want to work with this site.

It seems to me that before choosing a niche for sales on Amazon, you should decide on how you will start your online business. You can register as an Amazon seller or buy a ready-made business. I advise you to read this article https://sage-audit.com/blog/whats-better-to-buy-amazon-business-or-to-start-from-scratch/ before making a decision. It seems to me that buying an online store that already has a reputation and customer reviews will be much more profitable than starting online sales from scratch.

Make sure to find niche you use the products for. Describe why they are better and make life easier for you. If you like the products and use often it is easier to promote the products. Find something you use alot and then make site about that topic and products.

Remember do not make all postive article. List what you like and what could be better. This way people know your being honest and will trust the article more.

Example would be i would give grandparents roku streaming stick with no sound control than one with or some of the new smart tvs that make people feel dumb. It would be simpler for them and make your life better not having to fix any problems and listening to them about how they do not use it because it is too complicated. They would almost always hit wrong button or say something that would cause problem when they try to use it.

Last edited:
Back