Cheapest / Most Convenient Way To Get More Traffic

DrRipley

Is there such a thing as a one-stop-shop for getting traffic to your blog or website? I've been pondering on getting a service from Fiverr, but I worry that I will just get bots as traffic and not really actual visitors. Is there such a way that I can some start up traffic to a new blog without having to pay too much, like say buying a link from a high traffic site that is related? I don't want to have to learn SEO from scratch, unless there is a way I could get into it and learn it quickly (like 1 week max) which I doubt. Additionally, if you could recommend some SEO gigs on Fiverr that you have personally tried out, that would be great too.

Literally your best shot to get traffic, for free, is to use social networking with the help of tags (keywords). Otherwise you'll want to pay SEO service by your host/ other hosts (If they offer it).

xHysteria.

The easiest and free way to get traffic for your website is using social networks. You can build Facebook pages and twitter accounts in order to advertise your website to get visitors. Social networks are really huge and have so many users, you just need to know how to promote your accounts.

Don't use Fiverr to get traffic, you won't get real traffic as you would like.

Speaking about SEO, you don't need one week to learn the basics. In just one day you can learn the basics of it like how to use keywords, images and other simple stuff.

The cheapest way to get traffic is not the most convenient way. If you don't have money, then it's going to cost you your time and labor. This is way many people use Adwords or something similar. They have money, but don't want to go the the effort of using "free"traffic methods. Social networking, article writing, posting content to web 2.0 sites will not cost you money, but will cost you in tim,e and money.

Social Media networking is surely the best way to drive more traffic on site.
Article marketing, forum comments and social bookmarking are also helpful to drive more traffic on the site.

I have used forum posting and article submissions so far, and has proven to be very efficient. It's free of cost, and definitely convenient. It takes 1-2 hours out of my time, 30-40 minutes forum posting, and the remainder of my time, I would write articles and submit them to sites like Squidoo. So far, I have a couple hundred of readers every day, it's certainly very refreshing, to show that the work actually pays off. I'm getting a few clicks per day which is nice, and I'm looking forward to earning more every week/month.

I would advise against using Fiverr for traffic generating, you will find it is either someone using a bot or someone happy to spam your link around. Being very active on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter (promoting my articles and sites) has been rather successful for me. I also found blog commenting to be a good method, especially if you have something interesting to say in your comments.

I love getting traffic from Social networking because it's free. Another thing I do for more traffic is to write elsewhere and then link back to my blog. I've also added my site on my forum signatures. That reminds me, I should do it for this site, haha.

Truly your absolute best to get activity, for nothing, is to utilize long range informal communication with the assistance of labels (watchwords). Else you'll need to pay SEO administration by your host/different hosts (If they offer it).

Back