Cheap VPS Hosting Providers

VPS deals from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are solid and reliable and they are able to meet all your demands.
They have many features as required by customers, they have on time support through live chat and this is very helpful for customers in need of instant help.

Please recommend any cheap but good hosting providers. Kindly share your experience too.

Could you please your requirements so that we can suggest you the hosting service as per your need.

Rockhoster.com is a very good vps hosting provider so far. They have excellent support, and prices are good. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast.

I am happy with Rareservers.com so far, support has been great and you offer far more features than any web hosting provider I have come across so far. Super nice and helpful customer service. FTP access has sometimes been a little bit spotty, which is why I could not give RS a 100% score; it is sometimes intermittent, but nothing too large to open a complaint about.

Cheap VPS deals are worth trying: hosting.uk and legionbox.com.
Server capabilities are out of this world! The price is right, unlimited domain and email accounting as well as having ruby, which is the best part. Their web stat ability helps to guarantee my success by knowing what’s going on in the backend and throughout the web world.

I host my blog on Vultr with $3.5/mon, it is really a reliable and affordable web host with a good customer support. Besides Vultr, DigitalOcean and Linode are good options, but their cheapest plan starts $5/mon.

The best VPS providers are: legionbox.com and hostsailor.com.
The accessories and equipment for the control and management of the account are also exemplary. All in all - it´s a real deal worth the invested money.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com are the best VPS providers.
Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.

Back