Cheap VPS for DNS needed with crypto payment option

Sunsayeron

Hi!
Could someone offer rather cheap VPS for DNS with the option of paying with crypto currency? I need at least 2 different geo locations.
$20/month - 4 vCPU Cores, 8 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD
What are your views on Profvds.com vps solutions? Are they reliable?
Do you know any good vps offer?

bodHOST stands out as one of the Cheapest VPS hosting providers, offering exceptional performance, reliability, and scalability at competitive prices. Their managed VPS plans include SSD storage for fast data access, full root access for complete control, and round-the-clock customer support to ensure your applications run smoothly. With customizable configurations and robust security features, bodHOST caters to the needs of businesses and developers seeking top-tier VPS hosting solutions. Choose bodHOST for a seamless, high-quality hosting experience backed by a trusted name in the industry.

Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS - Give Profvds.com VPS in Europe a try.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

Try Hostnamaste.com openvz vps: OpenVZ-1024at $4.99/Mo - 1xCPUs, RAM 1024MB, 30GB Storage, 2TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.
The service has been great, but the customer service is what sets them apart from hosting providers I've used in the past.

Why not give GTHost.com Montreal vps a try?
1 CPU, 2GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 20GB, Traffic 26TB - $22/mo.
Enterprise Data Centers, Fully Redundant Power Feeds (A+B).

Back