Cheap Shared Hosting?

Russenberg

Hello there! How stable is Hostyd.org shared hosting?
Do you know how their support service works?
What can you say about their uptime and performance?

Just had a problem with the my site. I was fixing some code in a PHP file. Well seems like I did something to set my site offline. I sent an email to customer service & like in less than 5 minutes they had everything working smoothly! This is fantastic.
Hostyd.org is the host you can rely on, dudes!

Hi, I found two good reviews about them and no bad review. So it seems they are good in providing their services to end client. So I think it is safe to go for them.

I've tried many web hosts I can say that Jumpline.com provide professional hosting services.
I was really surprised to see a great list of useful features for running any kind of web sites.
Pricing looks reasonable.

Hello,

Very nice information. This service might find a little bit difficult in managing the website well. Its some pointers which will help you in choosing of the best service providers. If you Interested to Hosting your site and get a high level of up-time for your website, Then you can visit ASP.Net ..............

As for me hosthongkong.net plans are best option for you. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.

In fact, simply doing a feature versus price comparison of web hosts is not really very useful since most people only use a subset of all features offered (and web hosts know it, and so bloat their feature list to get customers). Far more important, in my opinion, are the above things.

From the personal experience I suggest to rely on Netyep.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Cheap and reliable SSD shared account is available from ifastnet.com.
All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. Prices are affordable.

Not sure about their services as i am not experienced their hosting. However, i have few coupon websites hosted with HostSoch . they are affordable and support wise they provide quick responses.

Last edited:
If you are looking for cheap and reliable SSD based shared hosting services,I would recommend you to try with scopehosts SSD services, Have visit their website, you will get affordable hosting plans and also for shared hosting you will get various add on services. Good and quick support. Go ahead with scopehosts.com hosting services

When choosing a host one should look for the reliability,reputation,support that the host provides.By looking through the user reviews one can get clear idea about the host because it will contain honest feedback.The host should satisfy the customer's demands without any hidden charges.Providers like 9cubehosting.com help the user to host at affordable rates with their quality service.

There're many big guys in hosting industry with high quality hosting and cheap price. You can search them on Google. According to me there're some guys that you can use such as Godaddy, Namecheap, GreenGeeks, Bluehost, iPage, Fatcow...and many more. When buying at them you should find their coupons in order to save a lot of money on total orders.

All you guys can visit here for many coupons about domain and hosting: eCoupon.io

I hope this helps.

Just check out Scopehost web hosting service provider,as it provides Best Secured And Reliable SSD Shared Hosting at very fair rates.

I would recommend you to check out hostpappy as I have been using their web hosting services. Very affordable,reliable,with best technical support and with fastest network line.Also provide DDOS protection.Go through the link provided once https://www.hostpappy.com/

Hello, I just encounter an issue with my hosting which I will love to share.
No matter what hosting company you are with, make sure to always update the site. Hackers can easily gain access. Make sure you create a very long complicated password and keep a note of it safe.
It's becoming so easy for people to hijack websites. Take caution!

Back