Cheap shared account which is user-friendly ...

Tekel

Cheap shared plans are available from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com, so which one is the best for hosting a blog?

I'd like to say that kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.

I am so glad I found kvchosting.net and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients. I am so glad I found this company and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.

Personally I like Rockhoster.com service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.

+ vote for rockhoster.com hosting. The service is reliable and I have found their support to be excellent.
Great host service! Quick customer response and outstanding support 24 hours a day. I wouldn't host anywhere else.

Wanna add that kvchosting.net have the best Tech and general support I have experienced.
Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support.

Quality shared hosting is available from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk.
These guys are the best hosting companies I have ever worked with.

My website has been hosted here for over 2 years and had nearly 100% uptime.
Kvchosting.net provide an excellent support. Few times I needed help in submission my site for search engines and always got needed help.

Back